Technology tools to make learning faster, easier, and more affordable!
Marne and Associates offers eLearning courses for engineers, technicians, linemen, and other workplace employees. The eLearning material has a module-based design allowing the learner to complete smaller portions of training that can be used and absorbed before moving on. You can choose when and where you take the courses. Progress is tracked by a Learning Management System to allow the learner and supervisor to determine the current status of the training.
Benefits of eLearning:
- Classes are designed around the learner.
- On-demand access means learning can happen precisely when needed.
- Travel time and associated travel costs are eliminated.
- Professional quality presentations.
- Classes are created and taught by industry experts.
- Training can be tracked to determine each employee's training status.
(10-20 min each)
(per learner per year)
|OSHA 1910.268 (Communications)||15||$95.00|
|OSHA 1910.269 (Power)||18||$125.00|
|Distribution Line Design (Overhead)||10||$195.00|
|Applying the NESC to Day-to-Day Utility Work (2012 edition)||26||$275.00|
|The NESC in 75 Minutes or Less (2012 edition)||4||$49.00|